When you order from our website, we assure that the order gets processed within 24 hours and gets delivered within the delivery time of the product mentioned on the product page. Your order status is updated to you via emails. If you’re having any trouble reading the emails or if you haven’t received any updates, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team immediately. Give us a call on +91 952-423-3337 (10 AM – 7 PM) or drop us an email at info@LEDmirror.in.
Mirrors delivery time 10 – 15 days
Home Decor – 15 – 20 days
Bathroom Vanity – 25 – 30 days
- Cancellation & Returns:
Cancellations are not allowed once the order is placed. In case of any exception, please speak to our customer care team and they will assist you in the best possible way. No refund will be made in case of cancellations for Part Payment orders. The advance amount will be forfeited as cancellation charges. Please contact our Customer Care team to initiate the return process. You can contact us by either sending an email to Care@LEDmirror.in or calling us at +91 951-423-3337 (10 AM – 7 PM)
- Mirror Breakage Policy:
LEDmirror.in assures his esteemed customer to deliver their mirrors 100% safe & secure at their door step. If any damage occurs during the transit, company will be responsible for the breakage and shall replace the mirror at earliest for free. Although there are some terms & conditions to read before claim your damaged mirror:
- Customer must make a video from his/her phone while unboxing the mirror to record if there is any breakage/damage in the mirror.
- Customer must unbox the mirror within 24 hours of receiving the mirror, if the mirror box is opened and checked after 24 hours claim will be void.
- Tips to Avoid Breakage of Mirror:
As we all know that a looking mirror is very sensitive (fragile) thing & cannot be repaired, a mirror can be damaged easily by hitting anything which has got some weight or power, usually we chipped a mirror corner /edge while installing it or shifting from one place to another, we accidently hit the mirror corner with a wall or a part of furniture/door. There are some important points that we can keep in mind while installing a mirror.
- Always use a screw driver to unbox LEDmirror.in wooden crate.
- Never throw mirror crate, keep it at a safe place.
- Don’t lay down the mirror crate flat on the floor, use instructions written on the crate and keep it standing with a wall support or a place which is strong and stable.
- While installing a mirror specially which has no framed border (i.e. LED mirror), cover all four corners with a cardboard or bunch of newspapers to avoid any chipped off.
- While installing a LED mirror or any mirror which is frameless, never put the mirror on floor, always keep something between mirror and floor which can avoid breakage. (i.e. door mattress, cardboard, bunch of newspapers etc.)
- Always use wooden plugs for holes to hang a mirror instead of plastic plugs.
- Track Orders:
Contact us for any query: +91 951-423-3337 (10 AM – 7 PM)
Write us your feedback at care@LEDmirror.in.